Sunday 22 November 2009

My Wife's Stupid Toolkit

It's an all in one multi-tool solution more commonly known as "a knife" - the kind you and I might eat our dinner with which may explain why she always seems to make a dogs dinner of whatever task she undertakes with it.
Today she used her multi-tool to clean the dishwasher filter. I explained the component she was scratching at could be removed but she was happy jiggling her multi-tool around in there for ten minutes or so before proudly proclaiming "that's better" - than what? I resisted.
It's good for pretty much anything except removing toast and current buns which get stuck in the toaster - it doesn't stop her using it but the last time I pointed out it's a metal knife in an electric toaster she grumpily shouted "Well buy me a rubber knife then!"

3 comments:

  1. without stupid people , the world would have no net work marketing companies. every one has there place and there is a place for everyone. even the ignorant and rude. (france)

    ReplyDelete